Although the social media experience has become a staple of online marketing, many brokers and managers wonder if real estate social media marketing is necessary for business success today. Here is the reality: 96 percent of today’s generation actively uses social media. Furthermore, the majority of today’s prospective buyers start their searches on the Internet. Therefore, as a real estate marketing tool, social media can bridge a gap for your business and create opportunities for building your network to include a whole new demographic you haven’t reached before.
How Social Media Can Help?
Real estate social media marketing is all about relationship building. It enables you to go beyond the ordinary property listing and into truly getting to know your target audience, focusing on their specific needs. Still not convinced? Here are some reasons why real estate social media marketing can make a world of difference in your business success model.
- Social media expands your network. Whether your community network consists of clients, business colleagues or real estate professionals, social media enables you to engage each and every one of those groups, building those relationships and giving you the opportunity to expand those networks.
- Promote your business effectively. Share new listings immediately with your audience on Twitter, using hashtags to target specific groups. Let your fans know about houses that have been for sale in your area for some time, and ask them to share with their friends who may be looking for places to buy. Share your expertise in a video that can educate your viewers. No matter what aspect of social media you use, the growth potential is virtually endless.
- Unique access to large sectors of people. Almost everyone is using social media, from the professional up-and-comer to the housewife with four children. Real estate social media marketing provides opportunities to reach each of these niche groups in a way that no one has been able to before, no matter where they are.
- Social media drives traffic to your sites, exposing your business to more potential clients than ever before. Whether you use Twitter links, Facebook posts or even LinkedIn professional group discussions, you can drive potential clients to your social pages where you can engage with them and convert them into actual clients much quicker.
- Excellent lead generation tool. As a lead generation tool, real estate social media marketing provides the ability to steer clear of cold calling while generating leads that are much warmer, much more useable and produce much better results. Whether it is through a page on your website or Facebook fan page, you have a great opportunity to creatively generate leads that work for you.
BidSelect: Tools for Real Estate Marketing
Real estate social media marketing is the most effective and versatile advocate for your business. With the right automated tools, you can be sure your business will grow. For more information on tools to help you and your business, visit BidSelect.com. Don’t forget to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn for more information on how to generate leads.