Searching for real estate marketing ideas that will put your business ahead of the real estate curve in your area is the most effective way to get noticed in an industry already saturated with brokers and agents. Beyond the direct mail initiatives and the customized magnetic gifts, today’s real estate marketing paves the way for you to become a well-known real estate expert in your area. With some creativity, tenacity and style, reaching a buyer base that is ready to work with you on finding their next home will not be merely a possibility, but a guarantee. Take a look at these 10 real estate marketing ideas. While some may seem simple and quite evident, all of them have proved time and time again to be effective in generating leads and building a customer base.
- Building a website that gets noticed. Building an online presence that entices potential clients to get to know you and your services, become familiar with the homes you’re currently working with and allows them to contact you with further questions and comments is a great way to develop a rapport with the public. This gets your name circulated to people who will most benefit from what you have to offer.
- Planning a summer family event. As a real estate broker or agent, you must be all about the community you serve. Planning a summer event at a local park or lake is a great way to connect with potential customers in your area. Sponsoring activities that include the whole family will also help promote your business while building trust with the community you serve.
- Hosting a home buyer’s seminar or a similar event will specifically target your niche and present you as a leading authority on local real estate. It gives you credibility and helps you earn the trust of your community while informing them of the services you offer.
- Online social media ad campaigns. Starting a social media online ad campaign is the new tool for advertising. A great alternative to traditional newspaper classifieds, online ads like Google AdWords and Facebook Ads enable you to reach a wider audience and target various groups of people according to need, age demographic, work, interests, etc.
- Partner with a local business for an event, job fair, celebration or luncheon. Nurturing relationships with local business owners enables you to reach out to potential clients from a demographic you may not have initially considered.
- Writing a blog is a perfect format to share your expertise and solidify your name as the go-to person for real estate in your area. It will help establish you as a leading expert in home ownership and selling. Likewise, visiting blogs in the industry and commenting regularly, along with your website and social media, promotes you as an industry expert.
- Network everywhere you go. The tried-and-true standards still apply in real estate. Attending networking meetings is a must, and bring along business cards that are updated with all of your social media addresses—or better yet, bring marketing materials like brochures and newsletters that prominently display your contact information. Talking to your fellow entrepreneurs can help you build connections and gain a better understanding of the needs of your community. The information gained will empower you to respond to those needs.
- Regularly post on your social media sites. Keep it interesting. Do not be afraid to assert your personality when posting, but maintain professionalism at all times. Interact with your followers, and be sure to thank each of them for visiting your page. Also, ask them to share your page with someone, comment on links or leave messages on your Facebook wall. Likewise on Twitter, seek, follow and engage with key influencers in your industry—doing so adds tremendous credibility.
- Keep in touch with your current clients. Your clients are the reason you remain in business, so it is imperative you let them know how much you appreciate them. Whether it is a personal visit to thank them for their business and to see how they are enjoying their new home, or sending them a handwritten note to keep in touch, personal touches help clients remember you. This gives you the sort of word-of-mouth marketing that pays for itself by generating referrals.
- Think outside the box. Distinguish yourself by coming up with unique, creative, clever, inventive real estate marketing ideas to sell yourself and connect with your target audience. This provides members of your community with opportunities to not only remember you but also recommend you to friends and family members who may need your services.
Placing yourself in front of the right group of buyers is paramount for real estate marketing success, and having access to the right tools is essential for optimal results. For more information on tools to help you and your business, visit BidSelect.com. Don’t forget to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn for more information on how to generate leads.